Self Managed Superannuation Fund Strategies & Administration
Superannuation can be complex and confusing so let the experts handle it.
What is a Self Managed Super Fund?
SMSF (or Self Managed Super Fund) allows you to take control of your Superannuation,
and while it may seem complex, many people have discovered the benefits of a Self Managed Super Fund.
We can provide you with an impartial independent review and advice regarding your SMSF.
Why set up a Self Managed Super Fund?
- Greater control of your finances and investments
- More investment options – you can choose where and when to invest
- Reap the rewards of significant tax benefits
- Opportunity to transfer and grow assets in your SMSF
- Peace of mind, knowing you have control of your investments and have advice on hand
When considering an SMSF, we will give sound advice on:
- Whether an SMSF is right for you
- How to structure your fund
- The necessary SMSF setup steps
- Your responsibilities and obligations
- Developing strategies to maximise your returns
When we manage your SMSF, we will work with you to:
- Develop SMSF strategies that will assist you in meeting your retirement goals
- SMSF Administration – Capital and Finance can provide access to a panel of SMSF Administrators if required.
Entirely independent of us, the Trustees can rest assured there is no conflict of interest, hidden referral fees,
commissions or partnerships: the panel is simply maintained to ensure clients can access whatever best suits their needs.
More than just a Self Managed Super Fund adviser, Capital and Finance is a trusted adviser in this field.
We are an independently owned, boutique financial services practice entirely based within Australia,
dedicated to providing specialist SMSF strategies and advice and value added services for administration
and accounting within your SMSF. With 10 years experience and specialist university qualified SMSF professionals,
we providing our clients with exceptional service and guidance every step of the way.